Miyerkules, Setyembre 24, 2014


September 21,2014
 
STUDENTS CENTERED LEARNING
 

The term student-centred learning (SCL) is widely used in the teaching and learning literature. Many terms have been linked with student-centred learning, such as flexible learning (Taylor 2000), experiential learning (Burnard 1999), self-directed learning and therefore the slightly overused term ‘student-centred learning’ can mean different things to different people

1. What I have learned today?
- I learned today the use of microsoft math, photoshop and the students centered learning. The students is centerd of learning wherein it is known as individualized learning.

2. What part of the lesson was difficult for me?
- I learned the use of math but there is a part of it that I dont know how to operate.

3. What part of the lesson I enjoy most?
- All of the lesson I enjoy.

4.One word to describe how I feel.
- HAPPY :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento