Huwebes, Setyembre 18, 2014

                                                                                                                    September 17,2014

          COMPUTERS AS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

Using technology for professional learning offers the possibility of improving current processes, stretching resources, expanding the learning environment, and improving learning designs and results


1. What have I learn today?
- I learned that CAI is individualized learning. The students are responsible for their own learning. I learn also the use of Microsoft outlook.

2. What part of the lesson was difficult for me?
- When we discuss the adobe reader or anything about this.

3. What part of the lesson I enjoy most?
- When we discuss the dangers in using PC with the learners.

4. One word to describe how I feel today.
- PROCESSING



 My scratch work

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento