Huwebes, Setyembre 18, 2014

                                                                                                                                   August 27,2014
                                 HYPER-MEDIA AND WEB-BASED PROJECTS

1. What have I learn today?
- I learned to how to use the hyperlink, it easy to use, because you don't need to go back to the previous one, just link that to current slide, click and it will show.

2. What part of the lesson was difficult for me?
- Web-based project was the part of the lesson that was difficult for me, and another thing is that we will make our own blog.

3. What part of the lesson I enjoy most?
-Except from the surprise slideshow to Ms. Marie Veniz Bustamante is that when the hypermedia was discuss.
4. One word to describe how I feel today?
WORRYING:(



my scratch work



                                                                                     this is my picture                                                                                             when I'm writing this

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento