Huwebes, Setyembre 18, 2014

                                                                                                                                   August 20,2014

                  I.T FOR HIGHER THINKING SKILLS AND CREATIVITY 

Teachers must take in consideration the process in every project, because in the process the students were able to think and apply their creativity as results they have develop their higher thinking skills.

1. What have I learn today?
- Today Veniz and I was excuse because we need to clean up the boarding house of our trainer for cheering squad. In this case I only read my hand-out. and this is what I've learned. Students are expected not only in cognitive, but also flexible, analytical and creative.
Now I realized that Sir Davy , he gave us hands-on work to develop this characteristics. Because in this activity we will develop our creativity.

2. What part of the lesson I was difficult for me?
- As I continue reading, Higher level learning outcomes was the part of lesson that difficult for me, because I didn't understand what was all about.

3.What part of the lesson I enjoy most?
- I don't know if where it is, but when I was reading it. I enjoy reading the encouragement at the bottom of the hand-out.

4. One word to describe how I feel today.
- REGRET


here is my scratch work :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento